TME started its import, production and sale of self adhesive tapes for technical applications in 1956, as the Sameca Sá e Castro Lda Adhesive Tapes Division. Since 1982 has become a legally autonomous company, which capital was mainly held by Semeca Investimentos e Gestão S.A.
The main products commercialized are the self adhesive tapes and foams for a multitude of technical and general applications, although mainly focused to the industries of civil construction, furniture, decoration, automobile, leather, packaging and also general retail.
Its seasoned commercial team as well as the Headquarters and warehouse located in the Porto area, and the branch in Lisbon, allow a full and personalized coverage of the entire country.
Became specialized in the wholesale and industrial markets, representing products by the main companies of the sector worldwide. It holds a client portfolio of approximately 2 000 active customers, among them major certified and transnational companies.